The update: The School Nutrition Foundation (SNF)’s 2023 Equipment Grant Program application has been extended until the end of this month!
Apply now for one (or more) of the five available grants:
- The Winston Foodservice Equipment Grant program will award up to 10 pieces of equipment, valued up to $100,000, to one school district in need of improving its school meal kitchen facilities.
- The recipient of Vulcan Equipment Grant from ITW/FWE will be awarded up to $50,000 worth of Vulcan equipment that suits a school district’s needs.
- The Hobart Equipment Grant, also from ITW/FWE, awards up to $35,000 worth of Hobart equipment for a school district.
- The Food Warming Equipment (FWE) Equipment Grant awards the winning school district with multiple pieces of equipment, valued at up to $25,000.
- The Collection Equipment Grant brings together Cambro Manufacturing, Innoseal Systems, Sterling Manufacturing and Sterno Delivery to help upgrade school kitchens with multiple pieces of new equipment.
The deadline for all five grant applications is now April 30. Apply today!