The Movhave Educational Services Cooperative ASPIN Project Specialist is responsible for member, vendor, and ASPIN staff support. This position requires a detail-oriented person with excellent customer service, accounting, organizational, information systems, verbal, and written communication skills.
1. Assist in all aspects of the daily operations of ASPIN. Substitute for Member Services Coordinator and Accounting Specialist.
2. Maintain product nutrition fact labels, Buy American documentation, product formulation statements, and Child Nutrition labels.
3. Quantify quarterly incentives for member volume purchases.
4. Ongoing pricing evaluation for Shamrock Orders against ASPIN core list.
5. Member and potential member outreach.
6. Maintains current member data.
7. Analyze member purchasing and trends. Support members towards core list savings.
8. Other projects as assigned by the Director of ASPIN.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This position operates in a remote office environment. Standard office equipment such as a computer and basic office supplies are provided by Mohave. Conference and trade show representation may require lifting of up to 60 pounds with long hours of standing. The ability to lift up to 25 pounds and bend or stand as necessary.
Periodic in-state travel is required, including some overnight stays, and may include occasional out-of-state travel.
This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of activities or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Minimum two (2) years degree in dietetics, accounting, or related field preferred. Experience with Child Nutrition programs and USDA regulations. Knowledge of basic accounting principles. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Two (2) years relevant work experience. Competent technology skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and database management. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to remain self-motivated in a remote work environment. Any combination of experience and training to meet the minimum requirements.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
Non-Exempt/ .5 FTE (schedule may vary weekly)
Hourly rate beginning at $19.88, plus a benefits package.
TO APPLY COPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER:
Please submit a copy of your résumé with your application. Applications may be submitted via email (email@example.com) or may be mailed (625 E. Beale Street, Kingman, AZ 86401).
All applications must be received, no later than 5:00 P.M. on Friday, September 17, 2021.