On April 27th we enjoyed a Mexican Fiesta for our final meeting of the year. We installed our new officers. Our chapter held a 50/50 raffle and collected $35 to donate to a domestic violence shelter. Thank you to the 70 chapter members who attended our dinner!
Thank you to the companies that donated the wonderful food for our dinner!
Eddie Wright, Waypoint Point Foods
- donated Carnitas/Guacamole/Tortillas
Jennifer Mahan, Total Source
- donated Chicken Taquitoes/corn tortillas/Salsa/Mexican style cookies
Christina Mitchell, Affinity Group
- donated Beef Barbacoa/green chili/cheese tamales/refried beans/Spanish rice and sopapillas for dessert.
Eastside Chapter 2017-2018 Officers
From Left to Right
* Natalie Tenney, President
* Stephanie Scott, outgoing President
* Kiem Allison, Treasurer
* Kara Peters, Secretary.
* President Elect, Haley Dean (could not be present for the installation)
APACHE JUNCTION Unified
BLUE RIDGE Unified
DAN HINTON Special Ed Progs.
FOUNTAIN HILLS Unified
FT. THOMAS Unified
GILA Special Services
GREENLEE Special Progs. Accom.
HORSE MESA Accom.
J.O. COMBS Elementary
QUEEN CREEK Unified
SAN CARLOS Unified
SPECIAL ED Accom. Elementary
TEMPE High School District